There’s a melody in my mind as the memories of us fly away…
Jennifer Lawrence Marie Claire photoshoot
following back tons!
favorite people ♦ christopher chace crawford (1/∞)
Meeting Characters can make your day and you can personalize your meeting with a character.
Characters are always ready to pose for photos and sign autographs. Try asking them a few things and you could get a really great and memorable experience.
Here are some ideas of what to say or ask the princesses:
- Bring along a dinglehopper, see how she reacts.
- Ask about how is Eric doing?
- Talk about all the human treasures she has found.
- If you meet her in mermaid form, ask her if she misses her human legs.
- Ask about Sebastian, Flounder or Scuttle.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a cute picture, ask her to make a fishy face
- Ask about her favorite color, see if she would rather be wearing a pink or blue dress. This is even better if you are wearing something pink or blue!
- Ask what it was like to be asleep for so long.
- Ask if she likes to takes naps
- Ask about Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, and what they are up to
- Ask her about Prince Philip
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a cute picture, ask her to do a sleeping pose!
- Try asking her what she thinks of either Gaston or the Beast!
- Ask what types of books she likes to read. It would be fun if you brought your favorite book and held it in the picture!
- Ask about her dad and/or his inventions.
- Ask which dress she likes better: her gold one or her blue one.
- Talk about Lumiere, Cogsworth, Chip, or Mrs. Potts.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: It’s fun to do a princess type pose for your picture.
- Ask to see her shoes! After all, she wouldn’t be here without them, right?
- Talk to her about her castle.
- Ask about her pumpkin carriage.
- Ask if she has tips on how to find your own fairy godmother.
- Ask if she is happy to be a princess and not living with Lady Tremaine and her step sisters anymore.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: A fun picture would be of everyone showing off their shoes.
- Ask if she likes flying on the magic carpet. You could even talk about how this compares to the flight you took to get to Disney.
- Ask what how Aladdin is or what he is doing today.
- Ask what it is like to have a pet tiger.
- Ask what her friend The Genie been up to.
- Ask if Jafar is still locked in the Genie lamp.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: Try having everyone cross there arms like Jasmine likes to do.
- Ask about her brothers and what trouble they are off causing.
- Ask what it is like to live in Scotland.
- Talk about her wild red hair.
- Ask if it was strange to see her mom as a bear.
- Ask for some archery lessons.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a fun picture, ask to do an archery pose.
- Ask her about Mushu.
- Ask about her time in the military.
- Ask what it was like to meet the Emperor.
- Ask her what she really thinks about the Matchmaker!
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a fun picture, ask for a warrior pose.
- Ask her to show you how to say hello in Powhatan.
- Ask about Meeko and Flit.
- Talk about her arm band. This works really well if you have a visible tattoo.
- Talk to her about her hair. Ask how it doesn’t get tangle
- Tell her that you’ll never look at a frying pan the same way again.
- Ask her where Flynn is.
- Ask about Pascal and Maximus.
- Talk about the lanterns.
- Ask her what is was like when she discovered she was the long lost princess.
- Ask her about her drawing or painting.
Meeting Snow White
- See if she has a favorite dwarf!
- Ask if she knows where the dwarves are and how are they doing.
- Ask what she thinks of apples.
- Ask her about wishing wells.
- Ask where her prince charming is.
- Talk about true love’s kiss.
- Ask her who is minding her restaurant.
- Ask her what her favorite thing is to cook.
- Ask what she misses from being a frog.
- Ask her about Naveen and Louie.
- Ask what it is like living New Orleans.
- Talk to her about Jazz music and Mardi Gras.
That Ariel pic is priceless <3 <3
What I think is so perfect about this scene is Anna is surrounded by three people who ALL love her - in three distinctly different ways. Anyone who says Kristoff or Olaf was gratuitous, I don’t think it’s a mistake that when she is frozen, Anna had these people come to her aid.
Olaf represents the purest form of friendship-love.
Kristoff is romantic love - the style that usually saves the day in a Disney film.
But the true love, the most amazing and greatest bond of all, is that of her sister, who throws herself on Anna in complete dismay.
An act of true love, indeed.
on the bright side even if she didn’t thaw she’d have made a great statue for the castle garden
Two types of people
Best of the best
(I didn’t make these)